Invitation Call For Papers: COSH 2022
After the huge success of previous conference, the 23rd Conference and Exhibition on Occupational Safety and Health (COSH 2022) will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in the capital city of Malaysia from 29th to 30th August, 2022.
COSH 2022 is being organised by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health of Malaysia (NIOSH Malaysia).
“RESILIENCE TOWARDS NEW CHALLENGES” has been chosen as the theme of COSH 2022. The topics of interest are:
- Communicating the safety message.
- Incorporating OSH into the sustainability agenda.
- How collaboration can make work safer.
- Innovation: New ways of working.
- How communicating wellbeing.
Interested parties are invited to send abstracts to the organising committee and they are advised to choose the most relevant topic of interest.
GUIDELINE FOR AUTHORS:
- Fill up abstract submission form before 30th June 2022
- Complete the form (abstracts should be no more than 350 words)
- Abstract authors will be notified of the result not later than 30th July 2022
- The conference language is English
31st May 2022 – Deadline for submission of abstracts
30th June 2022 – Notification of acceptance of abstracts
31st July 2022 – Deadline for submission of PowerPoint Presentation and final papers
For more information and online registration, please visit COSH 2022 website or contact the organising committee by email.
Interested in being a speaker at COSH 2022:
Pn. Shuhada / En. Syaidan to get more information.
Phone: +603 8769 2100 Ext. 2290 @ 3919 @ 2260 @ 2267 / +6019 666 4089